on Computing and Communication Technologies
RIVF is a series of the International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies. Held every 18-month, the RIVF conferences aims at providing an international forum for scientists, researchers and innovators to share their new ideas and achievements, identify the emerging issues, and establish academic collaborations in various disciplines of computing and communications.
The RIVF 2015 is the 11th conference in this series. The conference is hosted by CanTho University and will be hold from 25 to 28 January 2015 in Can Tho City, Vietnam. The conference calls for high-quality, original research in the theory and practical related, but not limited, to Computing and Communication Technologies. The conference proceeding will be published by IEEE Computer Society in IEEE proceedings. Authors of selected best papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for publication in special issues of some prestigious international journals such as Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies. The IEEE RIVF website is: http://rivf2015.ctu.edu.vn
Conference topics (but not limited to)
- Information management.
- Computational Intelligence.
- Communication and Networking.
- Modelling and Computer Simulation.
- Cloud Computing.
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Security
- Applied Operational Research and Optimisation.
- Software Engineering and Embedded Systems.
- Human Machine Interface and Imaging Technologies.
- Internet of Things and Open Platform (* new topic)
- Submission deadline (final extension):
- Abstract submission deadline: September 20, 2014
- Full paper submission deadline: October 01, 2014
- Author notification: November 12, 2014.
- Camera ready version: November 23, 2014.
- Conference: January 25-28, 2015.
- Honorary Co-Chairs:
- Ha Thanh Toan (CTU, Vietnam)
- Piuri Vincenzo (IEEE Vice President)
- General Co-Chairs:
- Dong Thi Bich Thuy (VNU-HCMUS, Vietnam)
- Mizuhito Ogawa (JAIST, Japan)
- Program Co-Chairs:
- Alexis Drogoul (IRD/CTU, Vietnam)
- Pierre Kuonen (EIA-FR/HES-SO, Switzerland)
- Organizing Committee:
- Tran Cao De (Chair, CTU, Vietnam)
- Le Van Khoa (CTU, Vietnam)
- Nguyen Van Be (CTU, Vietnam)
- Le Van Lam (CTU, Vietnam)
- Nguyen Thai Nghe (CTU, Vietnam)
- Phan Phuong Lan (CTU, Vietnam)
- Tran Cong An (Secretary, CTU, Vietnam)
- Tutorial Chair:
- Dao Tien Tuan (UTC, France)
- Workshop Chair:
- Do Thanh Nghi (CTU, Vietnam)
- International Advisory Board: